flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

November 17, 2004

This is Kinda Phun

I'm a DBA (that's database administrator, for all you non-dweebs out there), but outside of SQL, I don't do much coding. (I know, I know, I should be doing xml at the very least, not to mention ADO and vbscript. But I'm a lazy get.)

This html stuff is kinda intriguing. I think I'll play in all my spare time.

Meanwhile, here's the husband's blog, so I can see how links work. Then I'll create a blogroll:

The Therapy Sessions

[Side note: it's kinda intriguing. Men have all sorts of fascinating noms de guerre for their wives. But women? No "the little man" (unless the husband is poorly endowed, that is), or "the old ball and chain" (unless the husband is greatly endowed, heh). etc. Must think on this.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home